The students are admitted to the MBA program based on the CMAT/MAT/JEMAT Score and the marks obtained at the graduation level examination followed by group discussions and interviews.The Admission process and the fee structure for the MBA program is governed by the rules in force and is subject to change as mandated by the Management
Fees Structure (All in )Duration - 2 years (4 Semesters)
Payment DetailsPayments are to be made either in Cash OR by Demand Draft, payable at Kolkata, drawn in favor of "Future Institute Of Engineering and Management", and to be deposited ONLY at AXIS Bank Branch (located within the Institute's Campus), accompanied by specified deposit form.Semester Fees are payable by June 15 and December 15, before the start of respective semesters excepting for Semester I. University Fees to be paid at actuals, as notified.Student can opt for either (A) Semester wise payment or (B) Discounted Lumpsum payment scheme. LOAN Partner: HDFC BANK Download Admission Form Click Here>>
|Particulars||Ist Semester||IInd Semester||IIIrd Semester||IVth Semester||Total|
Documents Required for Admission
- WB JEMAT original seat allotment card & rank card or MAT score card.
- Rs.1200/-(Rupees twelve hundred only) towards the cost of College Admission Form &Program Prospectus.
- Madhyamik or equivalent Admit Card.
- H.S. or equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Graduation Mark Sheet.
- University Migration Certificate.
- 2 stamp sized photographs.
- Blood group verification certificate.