Mrs. Puja Roy GangopadhyayaHead Corporate Relations & Training Placement
The Future Business School is proud to have achieved placement excellence by partnering with leading Corporates The most important aspect of Future Business School’s placement has been that students have been placed in executive or management cadre roles mostly in core sector companies or in traditional businesses and in the banking and financial services sectors.
Placement across a wide range of industry sectors Companies from a diverse range of industry sectors visit Future Business School for offering campus placements. Sectors range from Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods and Durables, to Banking Financial Services and Insurance to Engineering Equipment.
Placement across a wide range of functional roles At Future Business Schools, students have found placement in a larger number of functional roles ranging from Corporate Finance to Core HRM to Management Consulting to Manufacturing Management.
- The students of Future Business School are brilliant and very accomplished. - N.N.Sasmal,G.M HR OCL India
- We inform with immense pleasure that Mr. Sayan Mukherjee has been absorbed in Nestle India Ltd on completion of just three months – Abhishek Sarkar, HR Nestle India
- You have moulded your students in an amazing way, the kind of mail communication I have received from your students is out of the world and wish that people like you are there for all educational institutions across the world so that we could make it a better and progressive one – Dr.V.Bala Deputy Manager HR, Essae Teraoka Ltd
- Every year, I have a plan to recruit students from Future Business School – Unus Molla, Divisional Head, Eureka Forbes
- Visited your wonderful campus, had plans to hire one Management Trainee, ended up in hiring four of them. You all are doing a great job – Vivek Ghoshal, Zonal Manager, Unicharm
- Your students are quite knowledgeable and interactive, one of the best B-Schools, I have been to – Subrata Deb, HR Head, Balmer Lawrie
- It was a wonderful experience to interact with your students, so inquisitive and eager to learn – Nataraj Roy, HR Head , Dendrite
|Anand Rathi||Hindalco||OILCO Services|
|Andrew Yule||HR Lifesciences||ONGC|
|Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance||ICICI Direct||Peerless General Finance & Investments|
|Bharat Petroleum||ICICI Prudential||Pepsico|
|Century Ply||Impex Ferrotech||Reliance Mutual Fund|
|CESC||ING Vysya Bank||Reliance Petroleum|
|CMRI||Jubilant Organosys||Standard Chartered Bank|
|DTDC||Kontest Chemicals||Tata Steel|
|Exide||Landys & Gyr||The Indian Express|
|UCO Bank Vadilal|